Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Promiscuous

Promiscuous is my favorite word. Why? Because it's beautiful. "Pro." In favor of a position or opinion. "Pro" always makes me happy. "Misc." Short for miscellaneous. Consisting of members or elements of different kinds; of mixed character. Miscellaneous sums up everything! I love it. "Uous." Not actually a word, but sounds neat. Promiscuous! What joy! I love it. It sounds like a kitten purring. The incongruity between the sound of the word and it's meaning is the true source of my happiness, though. Definition 1: characterized by or involving indiscriminate mingling or association, esp. having sexual relations with a number of partners on a casual basis. Tee hee. It makes me giggle.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Your explanation of promiscuous makes me giggle!!

-Alison

Here's my blog address:
http://lookingattherain.blogspot.com